December 5, 2008

doesnt mean you've won.


Time to hold my head high and push out the last month of this year. I can list so many wrong that went on this year. Yeah, Im pretty tired of getting shitted on. 

Karma, I know Im pretty awful but could you maybe lay off me for a little while? Maybe strike down upon those other then myself? thanks, lily.

on the upside. I've designed my half-sleeve. can't wait till tuesday to throw the deposit in along with a small chit chat with my artist. IM SO STOKED.. and everyone I've shown really likes what I want. Im just crossing my fingers that my artist likes it as well. I was really so so about color but now Im kinda considering it. 

hopefully I don't get disowned by my parents..



1 comment:

anappleaday said...

I added you, Lily. Add me back!!!
Is that Audrey Kawasaki girl your arm piece? That's weird, because my best friend just got an arm piece of hers! Look: http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2762/photo195polami2.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5325/n38420520350551369355eu4.jpg

so pretty!