April 3, 2009

RECAP

Align Right
i know i've been neglecting my blog, but heres a nice little recap.

SPRING BREAKclubbin with the girls and the crew from school was fun,
i do indeed love my west valley friends :] , but the club reminds me of a certain someone
WHO WE WILL NOT NAME, luckily that day i got a friend back after a long period of being mad.


nothing but sun all week, i've gone to the beach more then a few times :].
it's still not the weather i'd like, but its enough to be half naked running around.

other then that the spring breaks been filled with alot of sleep and quality time with the people i love the most.



in other news:
-as soon as my tax return money comes in im getting a tattoo. probably just the outline.
-i have big plans for the summer, i need to start saving money.
-my 19th i hope to spend somewhere other then the bay area (disneyland) :]


 



No comments: